On Reading…

So once again, thanks to Aisi I have a project of sorts to work on!

Looking for books to read is never difficult for me; I thrive on buying books and stuffing them into bookcases! Invariably there are those that fall under the radar, so to speak. So when Aisi suggested an e-summer-book-club, I jumped at the chance of getting some much-overlooked books read! After spending hours rummaging through my collection, I surfaced with quite an eclectic selection of tomes! So here’s my list –

  1. C. S. Lewis – Readings for Meditation and Reflection. (ed. Hooper, Walter. 1992)
  2. The Set Of The Sail. (Tozer, A. W. 1986)
  3. The Pilgrim’s Guide: C. S. Lewis and the Art of Witness. (ed. Mills, David. 1998)
  4. Animal Farm. (Orwell, George. 1945)
  5. Three Men In A Boat (Jerome, Jerome K. 1889)
  6. Christ And The Media (Muggeridge, Malcolm. 1977)
  7. To Kill A Mockingbird (Lee, Harper. 1960)
  8. Northanger Abbey (Austen, Jane. 1818)
  9. Scandal At School (Cole, G. D. H. & M. 1935)
  10. The Old Man And The Sea (Hemingway, Ernest. 1952)
  11. The Greatest Salesman In The World (Mandino, Og. 1968)
  12. Roverandom (Tolkien, J. R. R. 1998)
  13. Selected Poems Of Christina Rossetti
  14. The Canterbury Tales (Chaucer, Geoffrey. 1476)
  15. All Things Considered (Chesterton, G. K. 1908)
  16. The Diary Of An Old Soul (MacDonald, George. 1880)

Comments

roshynphina said…
David? (the book you lent me?)
Scarlet Pimpernel
Persuasion
?
inkhorn said…
Ah...my aim was books-I-haven't-read! :)) Persuasion does fit the bill but yeah...its going on another list :))

Popular posts from this blog

On Waiting…Again…

On Father’s Day...Belatedly...

On Waiting...