Regarding The Reading List...

Every once in a while, I find that I need to apologise for being a procrastinator! And this is one of those embarrassing moments!

Given the fact that I had such a wonderful list of books to read, it's quite surprising that I've managed to get embroiled in this mess again! But for what it's worth, here goes - My apologies for having fallen way, way behind in my reading; well, reading the books on the list anyway! In the last month I've actually been reading a whole lot of other stuff that wasn't even on the list! Woe is me for having the attention span of a two-year-old! Also easy access to Flipkart doesn't really help either! So here's what I've been reading -

The Ape Who Guards The Balance by Elizabeth Peters
The Copenhagen Connection by Elizabeth Peters
My Life And Hard Times by James Thurber
Broken by Karin Slaughter

Perhaps I should just state once and for all that my reading list, far from getting done is probably going to increase as the days go by! So I shall just keep updating the list and put up posts whenever I get around to them! An on-going project of sorts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Waiting…Again…

On Father’s Day...Belatedly...

On Waiting...