On Re-Decorating…

Sometimes something as trivial as moving the furniture around can change one’s point of view entirely!

God always has a purpose (even though 80% of the time I may not see it!).

Emerging from a phase, brought me to a point where I was thinking about being proactive. Which lead me to join forces with the maid and do some re-designing! So as the beds in the guest room swung across to their new resting place (on the opposite wall), I stood back and took stock. Seeing the room look strangely different made me realise that this was me! (Bear with me as I think this through!)

So they’re the same beds in the same room, but now that I see them from a different angle, the entire “feel” of the room’s changed. It’s not even subtle – more like glaringly obvious!

So where does that leave me? With my thoughts, priorities and feelings re-aligned!

I’ve not always been a big fan of change. I like things the way they’ve always been. If it’s not broken, don’t fix it – would be a favourite catch-phrase. But now that I’ve changed (or am changing), I’m thinking that maybe it’s not such a bad thing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Change is NEVER a good thing !! (You should know who I am now :))
inkhorn said…
yes I do my "veteran of several tests"!

Popular posts from this blog

On Waiting…Again…

On Father’s Day...Belatedly...

On Waiting...