Once Upon A Time...In Coonoor...


Three years ago, today,
around eleven-thirty,
you pledged your love to me,
before God and family.

Three years ago, today,
around half-past three,
you and I, waved everyone goodbye,
then played a game of TT! *

Three years ago, today,
around seven in the evening,
we had some soup and some chicken wings,
and watched some TV. **

Three years, today, my love,
I can’t believe how they’ve flown,
And the joy of being with you,
has only grown.

Three years behind us
And, ahead, all of eternity;
and all I can think about, is God answering
all my prayers, and giving you to me!

-          R. D. P.
* True story!
** Again, true story!

Comments

roshynphina said…
Happy Anniversary! :) Hope you have a great day!
freeze-dried said…
Cheater, you have three days' worth of posts to write now. (Happy Anniversary, too!)
inkhorn said…
Aww thanks guys :)) ...and yes Aisi...see have been good and put up a post :P obviously am not going to get the prize this year...but hey, am enjoying the ride!! :D

Popular posts from this blog

On Waiting…Again…

On Father’s Day...Belatedly...

On Waiting...