On A Quest…

In my bid to be proactive, I’ve found others on this journey – fellow travellers who are treading this very same road! Thanks aisi!

Moping around and being tragic has made me realise one thing – it’s much easier to allow negativity and cynicism to run amok than to look at life with the innocence and hope of a child. If being a “grown-up” means that I have to live without joy, then please, allow me to bow out!

“Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation…” *

This is my quest – to find pleasure in the insignificant, hope in the glorious and the joy that only my Father can give!

“Gather my broken fragments to a whole…
Take up the things that I have cast away
In vice or indolence or unwise play.
Let mine be a merry, all-receiving heart,
But make it whole, with light in every part.”

-         George MacDonald

*Psalm 51:12 (a)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Waiting…Again…

On Father’s Day...Belatedly...

On Waiting...