On Logic…

Logic has never been a strong point of mine. I admit it frankly. But to what extent was made painfully obvious when I was recently faced with a test where the Logic section stumped me well and good. Quite ridiculous actually! I stared at the boxes with the little dots until they began to dance across the screen, but a logical pattern, I was unable to find!

Later, I was told, by a veteran of several tests, that those would probably have been the simplest!

Apart from being embarrassed, I tried vainly to figure out the connection between the boxes and my chosen profession. And yes, as you so rightly surmised, I found none!

So where does that leave me?

Struggling to find a logical post to write about as I continue my meandering trail down the Blog Ro(ad)ll

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Waiting…Again…

On Father’s Day...Belatedly...

On Waiting...